This handcrafted wooden jigsaw is perfect for children that are learning to count. Children will learn the number sequence as they slot each interlocking piece of the puzzle together.
A fair trade toy handcrafted from sustainable rubber wood.
This 1-10 jigsaw is:
- made up of ten jigsaw pieces
- super chunky – this puzzle is 25mm thick and can freestand once complete
- made from eco friendly wood
- self correcting, each jigsaw piece is individually cut
- supplied in an informative box (an easy shape to wrap if a gift!)
This fair trade wooden educational jigsaw puzzle is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints.
Dimensions: 117mm (H) x 228mm (W) x 25mm (D)
We recommend a play age of 3-6 years
Material: rubber wood
WARNING! not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts